Followers

Friday 12 November 2010

C for Cats

Good morning, and thank you to everyone who took part in last week's Bird challenge, we saw lots of lovely birds!  I would also like to say thank you on behalf of the DT for all the lovely comments that are left for us each week!

Our challenge for you this week is C for Cats and don't forget, anything goes for this challenge, not just cards.

Our only rule is no back linking to older work posted on your blogs please.

 Here is what our Design Team has come up with, please look at their blogs for more info, links on right sidebar.

Please leave your direct link on Mr. Linky, unless he isn't working for some reason them please leave a comment in the usual way.


Joni



Lesley


 fifi



Inken
Bev

Carolina


Shaz









6 comments:

  1. Great challenge, luckly I just made a card with a cat on as a sample for my local craft shop! That pennyblack cat stamp is ace Lesley, he so fun to use!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are the Dt's cards? Thanks for letting me play, loved this challenge. Blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  3. обожаю кошек!
    приглашаю всех посмотреть мою коллекцию этих забавных пушистиков.
    http://lannochka2510.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-post_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for letting me play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great challenge! I love all DT inspirational creations, wondeful ideas! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed A and B but you've got me now right through to Z. I love your examples, very inspirational. Caz

    ReplyDelete