Followers

Friday 15 April 2016

* D for Dots *

Welcome back
to the 'Alphabet Challenge'.

I'm back this week with Team A and news of our next challenge,
but first I have a brand new Design Team member to introduce,
so please say hello to Amy ...

AMY
My Photo

http://aocreations.blogspot.co.uk/


Hi, my name is Amy and I live in Texas, right outside of Austin. I'm the mother of three amazing and inspiring children! I started blogging to enter different craft challenges, but I love to scrapbook and make cards most of all.

------ ooo ------

Now onto the new challenge, 
but first I just wanted to say a big 'Thank You' to those of you 
who joined us for our last theme * C for Cats * -
we had some fab entries!

So, here are our Top 3 chosen by Pat 
(in numerical order):

# 21 - Cathymac


# 25 - Maria Rodriguez


# 49 - Diane W


Congratulations, ladies - 
please feel free to take a copy of our Top 3 badge from the sidebar.

------ ooo ------

Now onto our new theme for the next two weeks
chosen again by Helen

* D for Dots *

We can't wait to see your interpretations,
but meanwhile here is some gorgeous inspiration
for you from Team A:

HELEN


DEANNE


TAMMY


CAZ


EMMA


AMY


JAN

Amazing DT work as always Ladies! 
To view how the DT have made their projects 
please pop along to their blogs - links are at the top.

------ ooo ------

Now it's over to you - 
please leave your link with the little Blue Frog 
and remember to link your entry back to our blog.
We will be round to visit your blogs over the next fortnight.

Well, that's all from me today -
I will be back on 29th April
with our Top 3 winners and the next challenge.

Good Luck
The Alphabet Team
xx



7 comments:

  1. Hello, Hello!!!!! Thank you so much for choosing my kitty card as a top 3!! I'm so delighted, what a fabulous surprise I find at 5:30 am.!!!
    Congratulations to the other winners, fabulous cards ladies.
    Big Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous makes from the DT, thank you for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creations by the team and many thanks for choosing me as one of the top 3 !! Whoopee !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all of the fantastic winners!! Love all the DT Creations. Amy's is way cute!! Definitely puts a smile on your face! Love those little birds. love the colors too! Just fantastic! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
    {Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great selection from the design team, thank you for the challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely DT creations - thanks for sharing!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete